VRM makes good Compliance and Risk Management second nature in your business.
Every AFS and RSE Licensee is required to have an effective risk management and compliance system in place at all times.
Virtual Risk Manager (VRM) is the on-line risk management and compliance solution you need to remain across your obligations as licence holder (or Responsible Officer).
VRM delivers the comfort you need:
- By standardising your approach to risk checking and risk reporting.
- By giving you maximum flexibility to tailor the system to your specific business.
- By replacing a paper-based approach with an efficient, real-time checking system that holds everyone in the business accountable.
VRM delivers a robust compliance and risk management checking system for licence holders of any shape or size.
Virtual Risk Manager has been designed to enable you to use it as your internal compliance administration centre.
Non-compliance with statutory obligations is a key business risk and VRM is focused on:
- Identifying potential compliance risks
- Rating these risks in terms of their (i) likelihood and (ii) severity
- Delegating checking responsibilities within the business
- Enabling you to monitor the performance of these checks
- Providing a straight-through line of exception reports to you and your Board
- Housing essential document templates for use by your staff and agents
VRM does all this via secure password protected access for each user delegated by the licensee.
This provides web-based access to all essential compliance tools (Manuals, Checklists etc) instantaneously and enables updating across a business. It provides a user-friendly means of providing technical and training materials using the member reference area unique to each account.
VRM compliments internal and external controls such as training, audit and the like. It is a time saving communication and checking tool for AFS & RSE licensees to use in discharging their compliance & risk management obligations.
Call 07 33799021 or 0414 393 499 (or email email@example.com) to arrange a demonstration account.
Pricing available on application.